Monday, December 3, 2007

More of Marley




Marley grows! The second picture he is playing with his brother, who just got a hair cut!

Over all his training is going well. I would guess he is about 80% house broken. He had one accident on the floor this weekend. My biggest issue is getting him to walk on the lead better. He likes to be outside BUT he only likes to walk where he wants to walk. So much for me being the alpha. We will keep working on it though. We do at least 2 15 minute walks a day, most days more then that. I found without that walk time, his sleep isn't so sound at night and we prefer he sleeps all night long. He does that about 75% of the time to date.

So for a 4 month old puppy, I am happy with his progress. He also attends training class which isn't going well but only for the fact we don't continue to do the exercises. I really only want him to sit, come and stay on command but the class gets into all sorts of things. It is also very late and I am grumpy when we go. They just changed the class time so maybe it will go better. Unfortunately we are behind in our exercises though. Shrug.

My postings related to ABT and massage have been pretty non-existence I know. Marley is taking up the bulk of my free time and I haven't been on the pc much. Sorry!


1 comment:

Tracy said...

oh, my goodness...Marley is just too cute! He has the sweetest expression. So glad all goes will with life with Marley. It does take time with a puppy--but it's worth it. Pretty soon you'll be the alpha ;o) Happy week, my friend ((HUGS))