Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Train tests my patience!

This is one heck of a day. We got up early to catch the 8:30 am train to NYC. The traffic to the train station was bad and I really think I got the last parking spot there. Big sigh!

We head to an outdoors store because I wanted one particular bag (more about the bag later). We go out of the way, find the place but no Haiku bag!!! :(

Off to get acupuncture and no doubt that was great!

We figured we would take an early train back home. Honestly, we missed Marley. I pay extra to change the reservation and we are set to go. Next thing, all trains are suspended. SIGH! Our train was to leave at 5:10. It left at 6:15. Penn Station was a madhouse! Now the train is running slow and we will probably get back at the original time! And I paid extra for this bull!!!

Everything happens for a reason, right?? LOL

1 comment:

Tracy said...

mmm...sometimes it is hard finding the reason though, isn't it?! All the "why??!!"...We all have days like that though, so we can all relate. So sorry your day was a mixed up & down bag...and speaking of bag, what's this bag you were looking for? I'm all curious now ;o) Hope today is a better balance for you...((BIG HUGS))