Sunday, September 14, 2008

How is the room coming along?

This is seriously become a major task for me! So much effort for just one room. Luckily I had some great friends help me out (thanks Tracy and TJ!)




These photo's were taken before anything was hung on the walls.


Besides working on the room, I have been working on a new website due to some technical difficulties with my current on. Let's just say its best to really check out who is doing your site, if you pay someone. Live and learn, right! I am actually liking what I have done better anyways but am anxious to get some feedback so here is the link for now, check it out.

test site

As you can see, I have been very busy. But it's all good stuff and there is always time for Marley. We are heading to the park later.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see it coming along. I can't wait to get a massage in there with you!

Sandy

Tracy said...

The room is terrific! Hubby & I had such fun seeing it while we were visiting...Can't wait to see what you'll do with the wall hangings and putting last bits in place! You have a very beautiful, harmonious space there! :o) So great to see you while visiting home here...Miss you already! Give Marley a hug from us. Getting over jet lag now--LOL!--will talk to you soon ((HUGS))