Sunday, October 5, 2008

Busy Busy!

Things have been so busy with setting up at the new location. However, I am up and running and enjoying the relaxing new studio! It is amazing how just moving can make it feel like starting all over again, except this time I am not a student.

I will upload new photo's of the room ASAP.

There is also updated information on the website: Calm Spirit Bodywork with location, parking information, link to calendar and a link to purchase gift certificates if you are in a pinch for that perfect gift.

Many will notice that my website has changed again. Sigh. Long story and all about technical things related to Google and search results. This site will probably be somewhat temporary also. You will see it lacks my normal gravitation to something flowery! In order to spare my body from the dangers of sitting at the computer for hours, I will have to get back to that later.

Thanks to all my clients who made the transition to North York smooth. Hearing so many compliments really made my days.

HUGS!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi there! Sounds like you've got a lot going on...what with the new location and all the website changes...Looking forward to more news and photos soon! It's been busy here too... And a bad storm this past weekend has left a mess in the yard, big tree limb down, etc. :o( I will write soon... :o) Happy Days, my friend ((HUGS))

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the comment! Sorry you got a big mess in the yard. Before you know it, there will be snow everywhere! :)

HUGS!