Friday, October 12, 2007

One photo to please the masses

OK.... masses is a bit of an over statement. I believe there are 3 people who read my blog. :) THANK YOU 3 glorious people who find me either pathetic or amusing.

I had another glorious day in NYC this week. It was a tad ugly out at first but luckily no rain. Later in the day the sun did pop out. I was up there for an acupuncture appointment and my body was grateful. Before my appointment I was walking about uptown, checking out the Cathedral of St John the Divine. Amazing from the outside, I promise to go back when I have more time to take a tour.

On 110th Street, I saw this crazy guy staring down at me:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so neat! It was great to see you the other day and hear in person your latest NYC adventure! Such a pity we didn't see you for breakfast :o( Talk to you soon ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

I like your site very much. Since we have the same theme of site i would like to have a link exchange with your site. If you are interested contact me. You can put my site link which is in the left side of my site http://my-acupressure.blogspot.com

thank You