Monday, October 1, 2007

Has it really been this long?

I swear my thoughts were always on my blog. However, real life gets in the way. Things such as re-doing my living room. This meant 2 trips to Ikea's as well as countless trips to throw old things away. Out with the old, in with the new. Hours spend assembling tables and shelves, rearranging stuff, ect. Unfortunately I am not done, as I got sidetracked with a weekend spent in NYC.

More tui na studies! Hurray. It was amazing. Good food, one place I can remember called the Zen Palace. Don't go there if you are in a hurry though as we were late getting back to class and missed some piriformis work.

Here is a demonstration going on at Union Square. The place was packed and it was hard to get a good photo but I tried.




Sunday morning before class I sat in the park eating my bagel, watching all the dogs with their humans. Some crazy squirrel tried to eat my leg too! Once he realized I wasn't a nut, he left. Boy was he wrong. :)

All and all, things are moving along fine. I will be holding somewhat regular Tui Na clinics in order to get some practice in. I am hoping that I get a full schedule with that.

My website is coming along. I haven't been able to get with the designer till today for updates/changes but it should go live in no time.

Peace and love!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time in NYC! Home improvements take a lot of time--but it's worth it. Looking forward to seeing the new site! Happy Day ((HUGS))

Tiffany said...

Thanks Tracy, the new site is a few days away, I think. I have to decide between a million available photo's first. lol Eventually I want my own added but that will take time.

HUGS!

See ya soon!

DSLR MASTER said...

Hi,
I am Dr. Ramprekash, I happened to see your blog and its very good. I have a blog too about Acupressure.If you please put a link of my site https://my-acupressure.blogspot.com which has a page rank of 4 in Google, I will put your sites link too. so it will be mutual benefit for us. Thank You.