Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Shiatsu teacher

During the upcoming postings here, I will write about my recent Tui Na training. But my introduction into Asian Bodywork Therapies began in 2002 with a fabulous teacher, Barbra Esher at the Baltimore School of Massage. Barbra came up with the curriculm for the Asian Bodywork program and did much of the teaching. She is very accomplished in the field of ABT as well as being a licensed acupuncturist.

I came across this interview she did in FL during a open house for the new office for the NCCAOM. She does a wonderful job of explaining ABT and how it differs from western massage and acupuncture. She also highly suggests using the NCCAOM website to find a qualified practitioner in your area.

Click HERE to listen.

2 comments:

John said...

Check your here again :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you're up and running again! ((HUGS!! :o)