Thursday, August 9, 2007

~~blushing~~


I was given this award from my good friend Tracy and feel completely blessed by it.

"The Thoughtful Blogger Award is for those who answer blog comments, emails, and make their visitors feel at home on their blogs. For the people who take others’ feelings into consideration before speaking out and who are kind and courteous. This award is for those generous bloggers who think of others." - Tracy at Pink Purl

Thank you again for taking time to read my blog and comment it. I hope you and everyone else continue to receive enjoyment from this blog.

HUGS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats...I was so happy to give you this award. A Thoughtful award for a very thoughtful friend ((HUGS)) Your blog is one of my daily stops in the blogosphere and I wouldn't miss it--you have great place here, and I learn so much! Have a great weekend celebrating your award! :o)