Monday, August 6, 2007

Stepping back in time.....


I came across this photo of me, my brother and sister. Time goes by so quickly and we loss sight of the innocence of our youth. Playing in the grass under a swing set. Running around half naked with not a care in the world. This was taken at my Grandparents home. They are both deceased now but I remember them always. We had such fun at Grandma's house..... like it was a magical place. But oh it was, trust me! Where else could you play with bubbles all day and sleep in a huge bed at night after a meal of Grandma's cooking?

4 comments:

Lissa said...

AWW! That's a great pic and a great idea for a blog post!Time sure does fly...all you want when you're little is to grow up ..and when you grow up, all you want is to be little!

Tiffany said...

Thanks! I makes me sad though, missing the Grandparents and all. Missing having a close relationship with Brother too.

Time sure has a way of changing everything.

Anonymous said...

That is such a sweet picture...and what a precious moment! It's funny what time changes, how some of that innocence gets lost along the way, leaving only vague memories of it. hhhmmm, makes me want to get some bubbles to blow and run naked through the lawn sprinkler--tte-hee! :o)

Tiffany said...

tracy, your neighbors might like you doing that too. lol