Friday, August 31, 2007

Missing in action

I can't believe how much time has passed since I posted. My promised second part article on headaches is in the works but in the mean time, I will share some photo's from my recent trip to NYC. Last Saturday I spend part of the day, first getting acupuncture then exploring. In my totally relaxed (but a bit sore) state, I took the subway to Brooklyn in order to walk back into Manhattan via the Brooklyn Bridge.

Approaching the bridge from Brooklyn

Looking over at the Manhattan Bridge.

View of Downtown Manhattan.

A tower/flag shot.

4 comments:

Patty said...

That last pic is awesome!! The weather looked like it was good for you as well! Thanks for sharing!

Lissa said...

WOW! Great pics!! I'll have to visit someday.

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC PHOTOS!! That shop of the bridge with flag is really terrfic! Looks like you had great day for taking pics. Happy Day ((hugs)

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the comments Dingle sisters!

HUGS!