Thursday, September 20, 2007

Exciting changes coming

This is so exciting to me. I have been practicing massage and asian bodywork therapies for almost 7 years now and have worked in various situations. Sometimes an employee, other times as an Independent contractor. But in all these years, I never actually named my business. It was always just my name. Poo... how boring is that!

But one creative day a business name popped into my head and I LOVE it. I asked a few of my friends for suggestions and tweaked it a bit. Now, I will NOT reveal this until I get it safeguarded with the state but once I get the ok from the state (and by the way, its looking pretty much a sure win) I will tell everyone! I can't wait..... to me, it sort of feels like a new start. Anything can happen now. Watch out world. :)

The second new exciting change is a website. I have had 2 websites that I build for free. One with my DSL account, the other with my MAC account. I am not saying they are totally horrible but they shout out "non professional". So I broke the bank and found someone and he is currently working on some layouts to share with me. I also sent him my likes and dislikes and we will take it from there. Can you imagine designing something for someone you never met and know nothing about? I pity him.... he has no idea what is has gotten himself into. LOL

I have every intention on linking my site to my blog and then my blog will be less anonymous. Yikes.... you will know who I am. But then I can share this awesome new website with you and that makes me happy.

Happy days ahead!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very exciting! Have fun as you get things ready...We'll be waiting for the grand unveiling--hooray! Happy weekend to you ((HUGS))

Tiffany said...

Thank you! Happy weekend to you and hope you are feeling better soon.

HUGS!