Thursday, September 6, 2007

Herbal Aid Kit

I don't often recommend products to my readers but today I make an exception. I was browsing Kamwo Pharmacy's website and found they put together a kit of their most useful Chinese herbal remedies.

Click here to take a look.

The kit is made up of items for cuts, burns, bruising, the common cold, the flu, viral infections, stomach issues and even a remedy for bad breath. It covers most typical illnesses families get yearly.

I actually have a few of these items in my own little kit but plan to add more. Possibly I will just buy the kit so that I can have them all handy and to share. The price is right, at $24.95. There is nothing worse then getting sick and not having something to take when you need it. And if you are like me, you do not live close to a Chinese Pharmacy.

Take a look, read the information. See if its for you. If you are interested, don't wait till its to late. Buy them while healthy, especially if you are prone to that yearly cold or flu. Flu season will be here before we realize it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very neat with the herbal kit! This reminds me, next month we'll be traveling and need to check that all's well with dates on things on the small first aid kit we always pack. Happy weekend to you ((HUGS))