Thursday, May 15, 2008

We are back!

First and foremost, I want to thank Tracy at Pink Purl for the wonderful birthday gift she sent me! It was such a surprise to open a package from Norway. Tracy makes wonderful handmade items and sell them. Please check out her blog and follow the link to her shop site to see. I guarantee you will be impressed.


Our day in NYC yesterday went to quickly. We did go to Patsy's for pizza. The atmosphere is that of the typical bar/restaurant, the service is what I consider normal in NYC, slow and not friendly. The waitress wasn't mean, just not friendly, if that makes sense. The pizza was good but I have to admit I wouldn't go out of my way for it. I like the fresh basil they put on top but would prefer if the leaves were chopped and sprinkled rather then just while leaves thrown on.

My acupuncture session was beyond good. I have sent a prescription in for raw herbs. It has been some time since I had to cook and drink raw herbs so I hardly look forward to it. It does typically help more quickly then taking pills. This formula is to help my female organs work more efficiently. :)

Here you can see Marley recuperating from his time at the sitters. Last night he could barely keep his eyes open. He is so played out. We missed him immensely though and are glad to be back with him.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

So very glad you were happy with your gift and that it brightened your day! And so lovely of you to mention me and my shop. Glad your day trip to NYC was great and beneficial. Hope your herbal drink will cure what ails ya! :o) I love fresh basil on pizza, but I like it chopped up too, not left in the large leaf where they just shrivel up and look dead when you pizza comes to the table--LOL! Sweet Marley! Poor baby, it's tough when everyone goes away for the day and left along with a "sitter" ;o) Happy weekend to you all ((HUGS))

Tiffany said...

Your shop deserves mention. Your items are superior!

Happy weekend to you too!